Healthy, simple and so darn good! This Curry Chickpea Salad Sandwich is a must have for every picnic, hike and adventure you have this summer. Refreshing yet satisfying, this sandwich will be adored by the whole family. We used our JEM Organics Cashew Curry Tahini in this recipe to provide a sweet heat and undeniably delicious flavor. We hope you enjoy!
Vegan Curry Chickpea Salad Sandwich by Elise Furgurson
- One Can of Drained and Rinsed Chickpeas
- 2 Tbs Vegan mayo
- Sriracha (to taste)
- 1 Tbs (or more!) JEM Organics Cashew Curry Tahini
- Garlic Salt (to taste)
- One celery stick, chopped
- 2 slices of bread
- Tomato, sliced
- Lettuce of choice (we used arugula)
- Avocado, sliced or mashed
- Cucumber, sliced
- Combine chickpeas, mayo, sriracha, JEM Organics Cashew Curry Tahini, scallions and celery in a bowl and stir until combined.
- Take your toasted pieces of bread, add your toppings of avocado, tomato, cucumber and lettuce.
- Add your Chickpea salad mixture.
Note: You can add an aioli to the toast or any kind of spread you would like. We put some Kelly’s Habanero Jelly on ours. Adjust the toppings according to your taste :)