Cashew Curry Quinoa Stir Fry by Danielle Bear (@cacaoforcoconuts)
A healthy snack, lunch or dinner! Use our savory nut butter option to create a perfectly green and satisfying meal. JEM Organics Cashew Curry Tahini has a golden turmeric spice flavor, a subtle sweetness, superb cashew and sesame creaminess and a final glowing heat at the finish. You'll wind up drizzling this on just about everything!
- ⅓ cup quinoa, dry
- ⅔ cup water
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1-2 Tbsp JEM Organics Cashew Curry Tahini
- Green onions
- Rinse and drain quinoa.
- Add quinoa and water to a pot and bring to a boil. Once you reach a boil, cover and reduce heat. Cook until all the water is absorbed, then set aside.
- Chop veggies and sauté with water or oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Once veggies are soft, add quinoa and Cashew Curry Tahini. Mix well.
- Serve over spinach or your choice of greens and top with cilantro and green onions.