Fall Salad with Seitan and Maple Pecan Dressing
Celebrate all of your favorite fall flavors wrapped into one with this delicious Maple Salad. The greens and garbanzo beans make this nutritious, but the clean complex flavor of maple with hints of caramel and vanilla are what make this salad oh so delicious!
Fall Salad with Seitan & Maple Pecan Dressing Recipe
- Spring mix lettuce
- Black Bird Foods Seitan (garlic rosemary)
- 2 Tbs JEM Organics Maple Pecan Hazelnut Butter
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 Apple, diced
- 1 can of chickpeas
- 3 Tbs of olive oil
- 1/8 tsp Paprika
- 1/8 tsp Garlic salt
- 1/8 tsp Pepper
- 1/8 tsp Chili powder
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Put spring mix, chopped onion, and diced apple into a bowl.
- Mix the chickpeas with a bit of oil and spices.
- Air fry the mixed chickpeas and put on them on top of the salad.
- Sauté your Seitan in some olive oil and when golden brown place on top of your salad.
- For the dressing, we did equal parts olive oil and maple pecan hazelnut butter a splash of apple cider vinegar, and garlic salt and pepper. Mix up, pour on your salad and enjoy!