Nothing beats a homemade dip. Hummus is one of our favorites dips, especially with our JEM Organics Cashew Curry Tahini. Not only is it delicious, it is also a healthy and nutritious snack! Smooth and creamy with a little kick. It's packed with plant protein and contains a variety of vitamins and minerals. Chickpeas, olive oil and sesame seeds all contain anti-inflammatory properties. It's high in fiber and has heart-healthy ingredients.
Cashew Curry Hummus Recipe by Dani Breiner (@danishealthyeats)
- 15 oz can cooked chickpeas, drained of liquid
- 4 oz tahini
- 2 oz JEM Organics Cashew Curry Tahini
- Juice of a half lemon
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Place chickpeas into Cuisinart with the garlic clove and tahini. Turn on and blend for up to 4 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and continue to blend for a minute longer. Taste for salt and adjust seasoning.
- Use a spatula to place hummus into a bowl and make a well in the middle. Drizzle a bit more JEM Cashew Curry nut butter in the middle
- The hummus can be served immediately or can hold for up to a week refrigerated. Add chopped herbs like parsley and/or cilantro, diced tomatoes and whole chickpeas to serve