A longtime JEM Organics favorite, we continually improve on this product and tweak our recipe as we get feedback from our fans. In our new formulation we've taken out cacao butter and sunflower lecithin and added cacao powder and sea salt. The effect? Enhanced creaminess, minimal separation and maximized yumminess of this popular JEM flavor. Enjoy a strawberry dipped in JEM Organics' Chocolate Hazelnut Butter or drizzle over a banana for an afternoon treat. Also available in 6 oz and 16 oz jars.
A cacao nib is chocolate in its purest form. Nibs are made from crushed cacao beans, aka cocoa beans, which originate from the Andes in the Amazon and Orinoco basins of South America, Colombia and Venezuela. They are antioxidant rich and loaded with a variety of nutrients, healthy fats and minerals.
Nutritional Facts Servings: 1, Serv. Sizes: 2 Tbsp. (30g), Calories 160, Total Fat 12g (15% DV), Sat. Fat 2g (10% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 40mg (2% DV), Total Carb. 13g (5% DV), Fiber 3g (11% DV), Total Sugars 9g, Added Sugars 8g (16% DV), Protein 3g (6% DV), Vit. A (0% DV), Vit. C (0% DV), Vit. E (18% DV), Calcium (4% DV), Iron (8% DV), Potas. (5% DV). Percent Daily Values are Based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
OTC-USDA Certified Organic
Palm Oil Free
High Vitamin E
Show us how you spread JEM Organics by sharing on social media with the hashtag, #jemorganics or by tagging us, @jemorganics.
Enter your discount code here
✔️ Discount code found, it will be applied at checkout.
Discount code cannot be applied to the cart. Restrictions may apply or the cart may not contain the correct items to use this discount.
Please provide a valid discount code.
Discount code cannot be combined with the offers applied to the cart.