Looking to join the team at JEM Organics?
We are growing our JEMpire! Bend-based JEM Organics is always on the lookout for top talent and passionate people to join our team and help us create our ridiculously delicious, yet healthy and good-for-you nut butters. We are a values-based business focusing on healthy, organic products that make the world a better place using the best responsibly sourced ingredients. If that resonates with you, we would love to hear from you!
Location/Territory: Los. Angeles, San Francisco, San Diego, Portland, and Willamette Valley
*Note: We are placing a temporary hold on hiring, due to the current health crisis. As soon as public gatherings and demos are again allowable, we will relaunch this hiring process. Please stay tuned, and keep the applications coming in the meantime!*
Come join us for the side hustle of your dreams in a fun atmosphere! JEM is looking for Demo and Event Staff to service natural food related events, and to organize and run in store demos, represent at occasional local area events, help with trade shows, initiate sales development with a targeted list of prospects, and more brand ambassador tasks. We offer flexible scheduling and room for growth. We are looking for personable, responsible, energetic and enthusiastic people to "spread the love".
Job Type: Part-time, Self-directed, Contract-based Job with Variable, Customizable Hours
- Entrance to amazing, food-related events
- Nut butter discounts
- Possibility of sales-based incentives if applicable and desired
- One of the following, depending on where you live: LA/Orange County Area, San Francisco Bay Area, San Diego Area, Portland Area, Eugene/Corvallis/Willamette Valley Area retailers and event sites.
- Schedule customizable to individual Needs
- Gain sales and event experience
- In-depth access to part of the Food Systems community
- Usually Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, depending on what retailers prefer.
Typical working hours:
- Each demo is typically 3 hours long, during busy shopping times either at the lunch or dinner hour: 11AM-2PM or 4PM-7PM.
- Meetings with Retailer Buyers happen at a convenient time for both parties, typically afternoon.
- Events are sporadic, but typically last all day, with breaks, for one or two days in a row.
- Access to working vehicle to load in and out of events
- Ability to self-direct, and competently create your own work plan
- Genuine enthusiasm for natural, healthy, organic food
- Confidence with public speaking, engaging customers in professional conversation
- Flexibility of schedule and adaptability
- Food Handler's Certificate or License, or willingness to obtain one
- Ability to lift up 30lbs
Specialty Production Technician
Previous food manufacturing experience is a plus but we will train you! Full and/or part-time positions are available. Sound interesting? If so, please email your resume using the link/button below. We look forward to hearing from you.
$11.25 while training for 30 days
Part-Time - Weekdays Only
Ability to lift 50 lbs.
48 SE Bridgeford Blvd.
Bend, Oregon 97702