This JEM Organics' spin on the salted caramel flavor we all love is so creamy, smooth and nutrient dense, you won't even notice that it's dairy free. It contains the perfect mix of sprouted almonds and cashews, flavored with vanilla and premium local Oregon sea salt from our friends at Jacobsen Salt. Our 2021 Good Food Award winning Salted Caramel Almond Butter can be enjoyed on fruit, frozen desserts, drizzled over your breakfast bowl or french toast, and of course, by the spoon. Also available in 6 oz and 16 oz jars.
We feature sea salt from Jacobsen Salt Co. in our Salted Caramel Almond Butter as well as a number of other JEM flavors. Jacobsen harvests its sea salts from the cold pristine waters of Netarts Bay on the Oregon Coast. Its flake and kosher sea salts have garnered worldwide recognition for their pure taste by professional chefs and home cooks alike.
Nutritional Facts Servings: 1, Serv. Sizes: 2 Tbsp. (30g), Calories 150, Total Fat 10g (13% DV), Sat. Fat 1g (6% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 25mg (1% DV), Total Carb. 14g (5% DV), Fiber 2g (6% DV), Total Sugars 9g, Added Sugars 9g (17% DV), Protein 5g (9% DV), Vit. A (0% DV), Vit. C (0% DV), Vit. D (0% DV), Vit. E (20% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (6% DV), Potas. (4% DV). Percent Daily Values are Based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
OTC-USDA Certified Organic
Palm Oil Free
High Vitamin E
Show us how you spread JEM Organics by sharing on social media with the hashtag, #jemorganics or by tagging us, @jemorganics.
Enter your discount code here
✔️ Discount code found, it will be applied at checkout.
Discount code cannot be applied to the cart. Restrictions may apply or the cart may not contain the correct items to use this discount.
Please provide a valid discount code.
Discount code cannot be combined with the offers applied to the cart.