Whipped Cinnamon Maca Brown Butter Board
Move over charcuterie boards, and meet the newest trend the “Butter Board”. While it sounds odd it is the perfect addition to your next dinner party. Use our Cinnamon Maca Almond Butter to make it ideal for fall.
- JEM Organics Cinnamon Maca Almond Butter
- Two sticks of Unsalted Butter
- Sliced Almonds
- Sea Salt
- Bread of choice
- In a pot over medium heat melt your butter, and stir until it becomes a golden brown.
- Set up a big bowl with ice and place another bowl on top of the ice. Pour the butter into the bowl that is on top of the ice.
- Start whisking the butter. As it cools and you whip it will thicken up, but be light and fluffy.
- After about 5 minutes, add 2-4 Tbs of Cinnamon Maca Almond Butter, or to taste.
- Once it is a lighter color and thick and fluffy but still soft, spread it onto a plate or cutting board.
- Sprinkle with Cinnamon, shredded almond, and sea salt. Drizzle more Cinnamon Maca on top.
- Dip your bread or fruit of choice and enjoy!