Only two main ingredients. Yes that's right! Extremely simple, yet extremely delicious. All you need is frosting and JEM. This is certainly a treat, so get ready to share with friends and family.
Vegan Two Ingredients Salted Caramel Fudge Recipe
- 1/3 cup of JEM Organics Salted Caramel Almond Butter
- Tub of Store bought frosting (these are typically all vegan, but double check)
- Flaky sea salt
- In a bowl combine the whole thing of frosting with JEM Organics nut butter (add more than directed if you want a sweeter fudge)
- Heat in the microwave until lightly melted and mix together
- Pour in a small parchment lined baking dish
- Sprinkle flaky sea salt on top and place in the fridge until hardened
- Cut into squares and enjoy!