It's Fall in a jar! This recipe is a perfect Thanksgiving dessert to bring for the family. Not to mention it would be a hit at a Friendsgiving. You get the traditional taste of a pumpkin pie with a hit of Cinnamon Maca. These jars are also much healthier than your normal pumpkin pie, so eat guilt free and enjoy!
Vegan No Bake Cinnamon Maca Pumpkin Pie Jars Recipe Inspired by Karissa's Vegan Kitchen (@karissasvegankitchen)
- ½ cup pecans
- ⅓ cup dates
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- Dash of salt
Pumpkin Filling Layer
- 1 can pumpkin puree
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ⅓ cup JEM Organics Cinnamon Maca Almond Butter, plus some extra for drizzle on top
- We used So Delicious Coco whip
- In a blender combine crust ingredients and blend until crumbled
- Mix all the pumpkin filling ingredients in a bowl. Add more sweetener or spices if you would like
- Bring it all together, layer crust, pumpkin filling and coconut whip cream. Top with Cinnamon Maca Almond Butter and crushed pecans.
- And enjoy!