Air fryers are all anyone can talk about these days! Inspired by Tiktok, we took a banana, stuffed it with all the goodies: JEM Organics, chocolate chips and walnuts and threw it in the air fryer. Out came a caramelized, gooey and ohh so delicious treat! This super easy dessert is a must try!
Stuffed Air Fried Banana Recipe
- One banana
- Chocolate chips
- Chopped Walnuts
- JEM Organics Cinnamon Maca Almond Butter (or any flavor of your choice)
*Feel free to adjust toppings to your preference*
- Slice open the banana leaving the peel on
- Gently open it up enough to where you can stuff it with your toppings
- Drizzle nut butter, add chocolate chips and walnuts in the opening
- Place in the air fryer on 400 for around 5-10 minutes or until caramelized and the chocolate is melted.
- Carefully remove from air fryer and peel. Eat with a fork and enjoy!