The holidays are right around the corner and these festive Snowballs are the perfect treat for friends and family. Simple, delicious and a huge hit. These are made with mostly JEM Organics Naked Almond Butter, but for those sweet tooths out there, use a little of a different JEM flavor make them a bit sweeter. Everyone will go nuts for these scrumptious snowballs. Even Santa!
Naked Almond Butter Snowballs Recipe Inspired by Emily Enchanted
- 2 ¼ cup powdered sugar
- ¾ cup JEM Organics Naked Almond Butter (or substitute ¼ cup with a different JEM flavor)
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips melted
- Sprinkles for garnish
- Mix together powdered sugar, JEM Naked Almond Butter, melted butter, honey, lemon juice and salt until well combined.
- Put the mixture in the fridge and let sit.
- Melt the white chocolate by microwaving for 30 second increments and mixing in between.
- Roll the almond butter mixture into 2 inch balls and roll in the melted chocolate to coat the ball. Place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- If you want, sprinkle on the sprinkles to add a holiday touch.
- Let sit in the fridge until hardened and enjoy!