Hazelnut Fudge Bars
Anyone in the mood for chocolate? At JEM Organics, we are always in the mood for a chocolate treat. Now add hazelnuts to the mix...it can't get much better. You'll thank us for this one. Rich chocolatey taste with a kick of hazelnut flavor. With that first bite, feel it just melt in your mouth. It's so simple to make and super delicious. Doesn't matter what time of year it is in order to enjoy this treat.
Hazelnut Fudge Bars by Dani Breiner (@danishealthyeats)
- 1/4 cup hazelnuts
- 1/4 cup JEM Organics Hazelnut Butter
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 -3 Tbsp sweetener of choice
- 1 Tbsp melted coconut oil
Nut Butter Layer:
- 1/2 cup JEM Chocolate Hazelnut Butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1.5 chocolate bars of choice (1 cup chocolate Chips)
- 3 Tbsp coconut milk (solid part of the can) or coconut oil if you don’t have canned coconut milk!
- In a food processor, add all ingredients and pulse together until a dough forms. Press into the bottom of the desired pan and place in the freezer while making the next layer.
- Whisk all ingredients together until smooth. Spread evenly over the base layer.
- Melt coconut oil and chocolate together until smooth. Pour over the nut butter layer and place in the freezer until set. You can always add more chopped peanuts, sea salt, etc to the top! DEVOUR!