Calling all chocolate and coffee lovers! Oh do we have a treat for you. Get ready to have your socks knocked off with this Coffee Mug Cake Recipe by Danielle Bear! Not only is it sinfully delicious, but it’s quick, easy and just so darn cute. The perfect dessert to impress your guests this holiday, to enjoy by the fire on a cold day or for a quick pick me up treat. Pick your most favorite and beautiful mug and enjoy this guilt-free mug cake.
This Coffee Mug Cake is made with 2020 Good Food Award Winner JEM Organics Coffee Cashew Almond Butter. Feel guilt free eating this cake because this nut butter contains Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) Coffee, Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid), magnesium and potassium. JEM Organics coffee beans are all from the Strictly Organic Coffee Company, which means each bean is 100% Certified Organic and Certified Fair Trade. So don’t feel so bad about treating yourself and eating every crumb!
Coffee Mug Cake Recipe by Danielle Bear (@cacaoforcoconuts)
- 2 tbsp protein powder of choice
- 1 flax egg (1 Tbsp flax meal + 2 1/2 tbsp water)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp JEM Organics Coffee Cashew Almond Butter (+ more for topping)
- 1 tbsp almond flour
- 1/4 cup cashew milk
- Preheat oven to 350
- Make flax egg and let sit for 5 minutes
- In a bowl, mix together dry ingredients
- Add in cashew milk and flax egg
- Swirl in the coffee cashew almond butter last
- Transfer to baking dish or mug and add more coffee cashew almond butter
- Bake for 15-20 minutes (can also use microwave for 1-2 minutes)