The Cheesecake Factory doesn’t have to be your go to for cheesecake anymore. Now you have a quick and easy way to make this creamy treat. These Elderberry Biscoff Cheesecake Bars are perfectly smooth with swirled layers of JEM Organics Elderberry Cashew Almond Butter. All of this deliciousness sits on a beautiful biscoff cookie base and tangy fruit throughout. The fruity elderberry nut butter works wonderfully with the rich, creamy cheesecake and the buttery biscoff cookie base. These bars are also super portable and easy to share!
Elderberry Biscoff Cheesecake Bar Recipe by Jenny Chen (@jennysbreadbaby)
- 15 Lotus Biscoff Cookies (or graham crackers)
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- two 8-ounce blocks full-fat cream cheese, softened to room temp
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp lemon or lime juice
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 4 Tbs of JEM Organics Elderberry Cashew Almond Butter
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (177°C). Grease or line the bottom and sides of a 8×8 inch square baking pan with parchment paper.
- Crust: In a food processor or blender, blend the biscoff cookies into a fine crumb. Stir the cookie crumbs and melted butter together in a medium size bowl. Mixture should resemble wet sand.
- Press tightly into the bottom of the lined baking pan. Pre-bake for 7 minutes. Remove from the oven and set aside. Leave the oven on.
- Filling: Using a handheld or stand mixer, beat the cream cheese and sugar together on medium-high speed in a large bowl until the mixture is smooth and creamy, about 3 minutes.
- Add flour, lemon juice, vanilla, and salt, then beat until fully combined. On medium speed, add eggs one at a time until just blended. Don’t overmix! Mixture should be creamy with small lumps (those are fine!).
- Pour all of the cheesecake filling onto the crust. Spread JEM Organics Elderberry Cashew Almond Butter on top, then use a toothpick or knife to gently swirl everything together.
- Bake for 32-36 minutes or until the cheesecake appears set on top and the edges are lightly browned.
- Let cool for at least 30 minutes. Slice and serve!