Coffee Cashew Almond Butter Brownies
When we think of Valentine's day, we think of hearts and ooey, gooey chocolate. That’s why we put together these extra delicious chocolate-filled Coffee Cashew Almond Butter Brownies – the best part? They are shaped like hearts!
Coffee Cashew Almond Butter Brownies Recipe
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 3 oz dark chocolate
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- ¾ cup JEM Coffee Cashew Almond Butter
- 1 cups All purpose flour (you can also make them with oats if you prefer)
- ⅔ cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup chocolate chips (optional: this is if you want a lot of chocolate)
- Preheat the oven to 355 ºF and line an 8x8 inch baking pan OR a heart shaped pan if you have it!
- Melt the dark chocolate and coconut oil together. Set aside.
- Using a hand mixer, whisk the eggs and coconut sugar until pale. This will take about 5
- Drizzle in the melted chocolate while whisking on low speed and add JEM
- Combine the flour, cocoa powder and salt into the egg-chocolate mixture, and then fold in the dry ingredients
- Stir most of the chocolate chunks and chips into the brownie batter, then transfer the batter into the prepared baking pan, sprinkle the rest on top
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean