Cinnamon Maca French Toast Sticks
Breakfast has arrived! Now this isn't normal French Toast like we are all familiar with. No, these are little roll ups filled with cinnamon goodness, coated in the traditional egg mixture and then fried on a pan. You won't want to miss out on this yummy meal for breakfast.
Cinnamon Maca French Toast Sticks Recipe
- Sliced bread
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- Brown Sugar
- Regular Sugar
- JEM Organics Cinnamon Maca Almond Butter
- Cream Cheese
- In a bowl mix together the eggs, milk and vanilla until combined
- In another small bowl, mix together butter, JEM Organics Cinnamon Maca Almond Butter, brown sugar and more cinnamon until you have a paste consistency
- Cut off the crust of your bread, use a rolling pin to flatten out the pieces of bread until they are very thin
- Spread a thin layer of the JEM mixture into the bread and tightly roll up into a log. Repeat for as many sticks as you want!
- In a pan, heat up some butter, dip the sticks in the egg mixture (no need to soak them) then place them in the pan
- Brown on all sides until golden and crispy
- In a bowl combine sugar and cinnamon, then roll the sticks until they are coated
- In a small bowl combine 1/4 cup cream cheese and a few Tbsp of JEM Organics Cinnamon Maca Almond Butter (to taste). Heat up in the microwave until smooth and runny
- Enjoy by either dipping into the Cream Cheese Mixture or drizzle it on top. You can also drizzle more Cinnamon Maca Almond Butter on top as well!