It’s National Dark Chocolate Day and JEM Organics is celebrating with the most beautiful and mouth watering Chocolate Ganache Pie. What is Ganache Pie? It’s a delicate crust with creamy and rich chocolate filling. This pie has a chocolate hazelnut crust and a beautiful filling made with JEM Organics Chocolate Hazelnut Butter. Any chocolate lover MUST try this pie. Each bite starts out smooth and creamy, but then finishes with a burst of nuttiness. With only 8 ingredients, you won’t notice this pie is dairy and gluten free. Ready to start baking? Here is Sarah Danna’s amazing recipe.
Chocolate Ganache Pie by Sarah Danna (@sarahandspices)
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Chilling Time: 3 hrs
- Springform Pan
- Double Boiler
- 2 cups hazelnut flour
- ⅓ cup JEM Chocolate Hazelnut Butter
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- 2 Tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 + ½ cups canned coconut milk full-fat
- 3 cups non-dairy chocolate chips
- ½ cup JEM Chocolate Hazelnut Butter
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- ¼1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and lightly grease a 8×8 springform pan.
- In a small bowl, combine the crust ingredients. Press the dough into the springform pan and poke holes with a fork. Bake for 15-18 minutes, then cool on a wire rack (Do not remove the crust from the springform pan).
- Pour the coconut milk into a double boiler. Once simmering, add the rest of the filling ingredients and whisk until well combined.
- Pour the chocolate ganache into the springform pan. Refrigerate for at least three hours before serving. Top with non-dairy whipped cream and a drizzle of hazelnut butter.