Chocolate Hazelnut Brownie Bites
Nothing screams backyard celebration like festive desserts. These Chocolate hazelnut brownie bites are super easy to make, yummy and topped with fresh blueberries and strawberries to add that patriotic touch for the 4th of July! You can easily make these the night before and top them day of!
hocolate Hazelnut Brownie Bites (Inspired by Mad About Food)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar (we used coconut sugar)
- 8 Tbs unsalted butter melted
- 1/3 cup JEM Chocolate Hazelnut Butter
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ cup flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- Whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together eggs and sugar until light and fluffy with an electric mixer
- Melt the butter and mix in the Chocolate Hazelnut Butter to the butter.
- Pour this into the sugar and egg mixture along with the vanilla and mix until combined.
- Add coca powder, flour and salt and mix until just combined.
- Grease a mini muffin tin and fill with batter.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let them cool thoroughly.
- Top with a dollop of whipped cream, and strawberries or blueberries and enjoy!