Cashew Curry Baked Cauliflower
Make a healthy snack that the kids and you will absolutely love! Serve this dish as an afternoon snack, appetizer for dinner parties or as a light lunch. Cauliflower has always been underrated. But now with this Cashew Curry Tahini pairing, everyone will remember how delicious cauliflower really is. Our Cashew Curry Tahini brings a little sweet heat that will leave you wanting more. Start cooking and enjoy!
Cashew Curry Baked Cauliflower by Danielle Bear (@cacaoforcoconuts_)
- 3 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 cup rice flower
- 1 cup water
- 2 Tbsp JEM Organics Cashew Curry Tahini
- Preheat oven to 450°F
- Mix water and rice flour until it is well combined. This should be liquidy.
- Generously coat florets in this mix and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for about 12-14 minutes or until they are golden brown. Flip and bake for another 5-6 minutes. Pro tip: The excess flour and water mix forms delicious rice crackers.
- Remove cauliflower from the baking sheet and coat with JEM Organics Cashew Curry Tahini.
- Bake for about 8 more minutes or until they start to bubble
- Cool and enjoy!