Blueberry Cookies with Elderberry Cashew Almond Butter
These unique cookies are packed with super foods, soft almost like a muffin, fruity and delicious! Each cookie is jam packed with nutrients from JEM Organics Elderberry Cashew Almond Butter. Feel good about each bite!
Blueberry Cookies with Elderberry Cashew Almond Butter Recipe Inspired by Princess Pinky Girl
- 1 cup of frozen blueberries
- 2 Tbs of JEM Organics Elderberry Cashew Almond Butter
- ½ cup salted butter (softened)
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 ½ cup all purpose flour
- ¾ tsp baking powder
- White chocolate chips, if desired
- Preheat oven to 350 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- On the stove top or in a microwave, heat the frozen blueberries until soft. Set aside to cool.
- With a hand or stand mixer, combine butter and sugars until creamy.
- Beat in the cool blueberries and JEM Organics Elderberry Cashew Almond Butter on high speed until combined.
- Mix in flour and baking powder until just combined, do not overmix.
- Fold in white chocolate chips if desired!
- Use an ice cream scoop to scoop out dough and place on sheet
- Bake for 9-10 minutes, or until golden brown on the edges.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes. Enjoy!