Crispy and crunchy with all the flavors of fall, this Apple Pie granola is the best topping for fall snacks! JEM Cinnamon Maca Almond Butter gives this granola a cinnamon kick that is too good not to make.
Apple Pie Granola Recipe
- 1 cup diced dehydrated apple chips
- 1½ cups old fashioned GF oats
- ¾ cup sliced almonds
- ¾ cup chopped pecans
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp nutmeg
- ⅛ tsp ginger
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 1/3 cup JEM Organics Cinnamon Maca Almond Butter
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup apple cider or juice
- 2½ Tbsp coconut oil
- Preheat oven 300 F
- Slice apples into thin pieces.
- Combine the oats, almonds, pecans, cinnamon, nutmeg, ground ginger, salt, maple syrup, apple cider, JEM Organics Cinnamon Maca Almond Butter, apples and melted coconut oil. Mix well to coat evenly.
- Pour mixture on a parchment-lined baking sheet, spreading evenly.
- Bake for 30 minutes, flipping the granola at the 15 minute mark.