Need a last-minute dessert for a fall get-together? We got you covered. This Apple Galette is sweet, and flaky, and paired with our Salted Caramel Almond Butter for the perfect fall treat.
- Pie Crust (You can use store-bought or homemade)
- Two Red Apples
- Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- Salted Caramel Almond Butter
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
- Roll out your dough to a circle about a foot wide
- Thinly slice your apples and lay them on the pie crust evenly, leaving about 2-3 inches of dough around the edge.
- Fold in the corners of the dough to close the galette (the middle will still be exposed)
- Beat the egg and brush around the edge of the dough
- Sprinkle about two tablespoons of brown sugar over the apple
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown
- Remove from oven, dust with cinnamon, and drizzle with Salted Caramel Almond Butter