Are you a peanut butter cup person?
You've been eating Reese's Peanut Butter Cups since you were a kid, recently you've switched to Justin's Dark Chocolate Almond Butter Cups but you'll still drench a piece of toast in peanut butter, almond butter, even Nutella for breakfast? We got you.
First, ditch the Nutella and try JEM Chocolate Hazelnut Butter that contains actual hazelnuts unlike the former. Second, take on a new challenge and try making your own treats at home! Here is a really simple JEM Coconut Butter Cup recipe from one of our JEM Lovers, @jlpitts, via Instagram.
- JEM Coconut Butter Cups
- Cashew Cardamom Cups
@jlpitts JEM Coconut Butter Cups
Raw cacao coconut butter used for the top and bottom
Submerge jar in warm to melt a little. In the middle blend 1/4 cup raw coconut butter with 1/2 banana. Add a thin layer of JEM Superberry Almond Butter.
Use a silicone cupcake mold and freeze in between each layer so they stay separate. Sooooo good and kills all those sweet cravings.
@purebarrelkn Cashew Cardamom Cups
Making sweets for my sweets ? Popular nut butter cups from the supermarket have ingredient lists a mile long, so I make my own! ??It's easy just...
1. Line a muffin tin with paper liners
2. Melt your favorite dark chocolate bar or @enjoylifefoods chocolate chips
3. Spoon a thin layer of melted chocolate in each layer
4. Freeze until solid
5. Spoon a thin layer of your favorite JEM Organics nut butter on top of chocolate layer
6. Place back in freezer to set
7. Spoon final layer of chocolate on top
8. Set in freezer to set
And voila! You just gave Reese's a run for their money in 10 mins flat