Recipe: Jem Latte
Coffee. "Let's not talk too much before I've had my coffee," correct?
Make that first morning sip a decadent one. In your warm milk (or mylk), stir in a teaspoon of Jem (cashew cardamom recommended) before you serve your famous latte at home. Trust us.
- make espresso or a 3/4 cup of coffee
- warm your choice of mylk or milk
- add a teaspoon of Jem to warmed milk
- mix until Jem is completely dissolved
- stir in Jem milk to fill your cup of coffee
- share with a friend and smile big
Shop our sprouted, stone ground, organic, vegan, gluten-free Jem Butters online now! Use them to make instant almond mylk.